At Wamos Air, Quality is an integral part of our service.
Therefore, and aware of the high level of competition and of the importance of ensuring the maximum satisfaction of our customers, providing them air transport, training and maintenance services that meet their expectations in the periods required, we commit to establishing a Quality Management System in our company based on the requirements of the UNE EN-ISO 9001:2008 Standard, based on the following principles:
- 1. Our customer is our raison d’être; not only must we meet their current needs but we will strive to assess their perception of our services, anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations.
- 2. We will promote a culture of quality, with the objective of offering services that make us the preferred option of our customers, and led by the Director, who will provide the necessary human and material resources.
- 3. Our staff are our best resource; we will promote training, teamwork, participation and suggestions on all levels, as well as the necessary supervision and the responsibility of each person for the final result of our service.
- 4. We will comply with the regulations in force in terms of operation, accessibility, industrial safety, energy saving and efficiency, health, consumption, security and any other applicable provisions.
- 5. We will manage the processes that comprise the activities of Wamos Air efficiently, identifying them, their sequence and interaction, seeking the optimisation of resources and the quality of the service offered, both to our customers and to the other interconnected processes.
- 6. Our suppliers are our strategic allies and an essential part of the attainment of a service in accordance with our quality requirements; therefore, we will promote and foster an environment of mutually beneficial collaboration.
- 7. Constant improvement will be the principle that governs our action, and so we will analyse the quality of our offered service; we will review our objectives and measure the results, such that we are able systematically to implement actions to achieve the planned results and improvement in the processes.
These basic principles are based on objectives of quality, which will be followed and reviewed annually as part of Wamos Air’s constant improvement.
Our management system is documented in the Management Manual, in which the adequate provisions constantly to satisfy the customers’ needs and improve the service provision processes are established.
The provisions established in the management model are applicable to all the activities developed by Wamos Air for the provision of our services, in all Functions and Departments.
The General Management undertakes to ensure that this Quality Policy is communicated to all the employees and to take the actions necessary to ensure that it is understood by everyone. Additionally, to ensure its adequacy for the environment and activities of Wamos Air, it will be reviewed each year.
Wamos Air places value on the environment and is committed to the protection and conservation of natural resources, avoiding pollution and constantly improving environmental management. Implementing this policy is a primary objective of the management and is the responsibility of each employee.
Therefore, it undertakes:
- 1. Always to comply with the applicable regulation in environmental matters.
- 2. To explore and implement programmes that go beyond (Above and Beyond Compliance) our performance in environmental management.
- 3. To establish and review environmental objectives and goals that challenge the company constantly to improve environmental management and the reduction of pollution.
- 4. To recycle and reuse materials as much as possible. To specify and buy material that contains recycled material, without prejudice to efficiency and quality, taking into account the overall environmental impact.
- 5. To maximise efficiency in the use of natural resources, energy, water...
- 6. To consider environmental aspects in design and development projects.
- 7. To encourage suppliers to include a commitment to the improvement of environmental development.
- 8. To communicate our commitment to the environment to our guests and ask them to join us in the respect for the environment.
- 9. To inform the public of our environmental commitment.
- 10. To minimise the impact of waste by reduction of its creation or generation, recycling it, and the appropriate disposal that facilitates its recovery.