1. How can I purchase a ticket?
Buying with Wamos Air is as easy as using this website. We also offer maximum security in e-commerce. You just need to take the following steps:
2. How can I buy a ticket if I do not have internet access?
You can call our customer service on 902 095512 ad we will make the purchase for you, with no surcharge.
Alternatively, you can purchase at the airports where we have sales offices (Madrid and Cancún), with no supplement
3. How can I get the receipt for my purchase?
If you need a receipt for the purchase of your tickets, you can request it on-line during the booking process, in the Billing Information section, or through our sales agent if you book by phone.
The official receipt is sent by e-mail a reasonable time after having completed the last part of your booking.
4. How long in advance can I buy via wamosair.com?
If you are purchasing in Spain and your journey departs from Madrid, you can do so on-line from 6 months before your flight departs up to 6 hours before, or up to the time of the flight departure if you purchase from the Madrid Airport offices, subject to availability.If you are purchasing from outside Spain and your journey destination is Madrid, you can do so on-line from 6 months before your flight departs up to 12 hours before, or up to the time of the flight departure if you purchase from the Cancún or Punta Cana Airport offices, subject to availability.
5. Can I cancel my tickets?Depending on your fare, our tickets can be cancelled and refunded, or not, depending on the amount of notice of cancellation.
Please read your ticket restrictions, where you will find the precise cancellation conditions applying to your booking. You can check our tariff conditions in the following link.
6. Can I change my ticket dates? Depending on your fare, our tickets can be changed even up to 72 hours before flight departure.
Changing the dates of your flights will only be possible through our Customer Service and will involve a cost linked to the booking fare. Please read your ticket restrictions, where you will find the precise conditions for changes applying to your booking. You can check our tariff conditions in the following link.
7. Can I change the ticket holder?Yes, ticket holders can be changed up to 72 hours before flight departure, depending on your booking fare. Changing the booking holder will only be possible through our Customer Service and will involve a cost linked to your booking fare.Please read your ticket restrictions, where you will find the precise conditions for changes to names applying to your booking. You can check our tariff conditions in the following link.
8. Do I always need to pay ticket handling charges?
All passengers, including minors and infants, have a ticket handling fee applied depending on origin-destination and the type of ticket issued.
The charge to be paid will vary depending on these factors. Remember that handling refunds involves a handling fee, which varies depending on the market.
The ticket handling fee is not refundable. Handling of changes to routes also involves a handling fee, which also varies according to the market.
9. Where do I pick up my tickets? Wamos Air only uses Electronic Travel Itineraries and Payment Receipts, saving on the printing of traditional tickets to be able to offer the best prices at all times.
For this reason, you just need to present the personal documents needed to travel and the booking number at our airport terminal. (The “Booking number” will complete the booking and is sent with the electronic itinerary for your journey).
10. What happens if I lose my booking number? Wamos Air’s computer system allows searching for bookings by the number of the credit card used to make the purchase, enabling us to guarantee the confidentiality of your booking. So, if you call Customer Service and provide this number, we will be able to find your booking number.We remind you that when you go to the airport you will need to present your Spanish ID card (DNI) or passport to verify your identity.
11. Why can’t I find flights in more than 6 months’ time? Regular airline timetables change twice each year, once in March and once in October. It is Wamos Air’s aim to guarantee maximum reliability in its flights and, for this reason, it prefers to provide 6 months of timetabling.
12. Are purchases secure? You can purchase from Wamos Air with full guarantees, as our purchasing system satisfies the conditions for the highest levels of security existing in e-commerce, as the thousands of customers who have used it without a single case of credit card fraud can testify.1. In addition, www.wamosair.com is endorsed by Thawte, a world-leading company in Internet Security Certificates. The Thawte brand provides a guarantee of a trustworthy website and a secure purchase.
13. Can I choose my seat when I buy my ticket? Yes, Wamos Air offers all its customers the option to reserve their seat on-line with an additional cost by accessing the booking service and selecting your seat, or via the “Fly in Style” package.Apart from on-line, you can also do this via our call centre, serving you from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on 902 565747 if you are calling from Spain or +34 915563213 if you are calling from abroad. You can also access it on-line by clicking on “Choose your Seat” on our website: www.wamosair.com
14. Looking for Business Class service in Tourist? Try “Fly in Style”!Make your trip an even more special experience and “Fly in Style” in your reserved seat, travelling with Business passenger benefits in Tourist Class:
1- You will be able to check in quicker at the Business counters and to check up to 50 kg of baggage with no penalties for excess weight in your bags.
2- And when you sit in the seat you selected in Tourist Class, you will be able to enjoy the menu served in Business Class, consisting of a special meal and a snack afterwards, with a free drink service and complimentary earphones.
3- You can contract “Fly in Style” on-line or via our call centre, serving you from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on 902 565747 if you are calling from Spain or +34 915563213 if you are calling from abroad. You can also access it on-line by clicking on “Fly in Style” on our website: www.wamosair.com
4- This special service is only available for transoceanic flights.
15. What is APIS (Advance Passenger Information)?
APIS is an automated system for collecting data on air passengers traveling from abroad. It aims to improve the safety of international air transport.
If your destination is Cancun, your flight will fly over U.S. airspace where de law requires the following information:
1. Name (at it appears on Passport)
2. Passport Number
3. Passport Country
4. Expiry date of Passport
6. Date of Birth
8. Country of Residence
9. Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
10. Redress Number (if applicable)
Please note that this information is mandatory and will be sent to the American authorities.
Passengers who will be embarking on a cruise ship, must also provide the name of the ship and the city/state of departure.
16. How is the data collected?
In order tu save time in the airport on the day of your trip, Wamos Air is pleased to provide a Call Center for your convenience. Call 902 300 747 and provide the requested required information.
Wamos Air as mandated by TSA (USA Transportation Security Administration) requires all its passengers to have APIS data at least 15 days prior to scheduled departure.
If on by side date there are no APIS records provided in its ticket reservation systems, Wamos Air will cancel the related bookings with a full reimbursement.